- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine the chicken, eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well. Form mixture into 20 meatballs; place on prepared pan.
- Bake in center of preheated oven until juices run clear, 17 to 18 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).