- 8 ounces lasagna noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup minced onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package large curd cottage cheese
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute ground beef, onions, salt and garlic salt until meat is brown. Drain excess fat, add spaghetti sauce to beef mixture, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch glass baking pan.
- Line bottom of pan with three lasagna noodles. Spread 1/3 of sauce mixture over noodles. Layer 1/3 of the cottage cheese over the sauce. Sprinkle 1/3 of the mozzarella over the cottage cheese. Repeat this layering process until all ingredients are used up.
- Bake in the preheated oven for one hour. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Please follow and like us: