- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground dry mustard
- 1/2 kg pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely minced (only one pepper)
- 1 cup of whole cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 190 °C. Mix in a small bowl garlic salt and dry mustard. Rub evenly over pork. Line a roasting pan with tin foil. Place pork on a slightly oiled rack, and place in the roasting pan. Roast pork in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Mix olive oil and honey in a small bowl. After 30 minutes of roasting, brush the olive oil and honey mixture onto the pork and roast for another 10 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 70 °C.
- Meanwhile, combine chipotle peppers, cranberries, minced garlic, lemon juice, and brown sugar in a small heavy bottomed pot. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat while stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occassionally, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice the pork and serve with pan juices chipotle-cranberry sauce on the side.