- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Peanut Butter
- Baking soda
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, using a large spoon, mix together peanut butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, egg, and baking soda until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by the rounded tablespoonfuls (about 1 1/2 Tbsp each) onto prepared baking sheets, spacing cookies 2-inches apart.
- Flatten each slightly. Bake one sheet at a time in preheated oven 10 – 12 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.